Udaipur Pink Marble
• Natural Indian Marble
• Smooth, Polished and honed surface
• Crack free and polished surface
• Resistive to heat and water
• Unique design pattern
• Preferred for exterior Flooring and wall cladding
• Easy installation & maintenance
• Indian Marble
• Slab Thickness 15 to 18 mm, Thickness can be customized
• Slab Size: 5′ x 3′ and above
Udaipur Pink Marble is a type of Indian pink marble quarried in the mines of Udaipur, India. This stone is used in exterior as well as interior wall cladding, decoration, construction and flooring applications, monuments, countertops, mosaic, fountains, pool and other design projects.
Crafti Bazaar is a renowned supplier and distributor of best quality Udaipur Pink Marble And we make sure to provide the best assured quality products to our clients.